TWG Tea and Yas Mall


If there is one reason why I will solely go to Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, it would be for the TWG Tea Salon at the newly opened Yas Mall. You must have seen their Dubai Mall branch in one of my posts here I'm a frequent visitor and their tea salon in Abu Dhabi is always fully stocked. They even had the Milk Oolong Tea exclusively sold here which costs AED 70 per 50g. So yes, I don't mind driving for an hour and a half just so I can purchase my tea of choice.



It was during this visit that I noticed the pastries and cookies apart from their tea selections. I always went straight trying out tea flavors. Little did I know, they had tea infused macarons with unique flavors too.


 Since we're in Yas Mall, here are a few photos of the interior.


Yas Mall opened in November and we were fortunate to have visited it a few days after it opened its doors to the public. We were surprised to find a lot of shops were already open. It is situated not far from Abu Dhabi International Airport, located right next to IKEA and Ferrari World in close proximity to Yas Waterworld and Yas Marina Circuit on Yas Island.

They have the first UAE Lego store, 4Dx Vox Cinemas, Geant Hypermarket, Joe Fresh, stand alone Under Amour store, 2- level Go Sport and multiple retail shops. There were also a number of coffee shops and interesting restaurants including The Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Changs, a good sized food court with a stylishly designed Shake Shack. There's this unique dining experience offered by ROGO's Rollercoaster Restaurant where your order is taken on a spiral loop before it descends on your table. A visit this weekend is a brilliant idea and a good stopover for those with a long wait at the boarding gates at the airport.

Have a lovely weekend!
Love & light,
Arni




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I do sometimes use tea in my cakes, because it sounds so unique :) I've made Earl Gray shorbread and also some camomile cookies :) I have a plan of making green tea and lemon muffins too

    ReplyDelete