Happiness This Week


Hello! Hope you guys had a lovely weekend. Today, I'm sharing a photo blog post of what brought me happiness this week.  For those following me on Instagram, you must have already seen this.  A lovely day, a stroll by the sea, walking through streets like this one with the scent of roasted chicken and sautéed potatoes wafting through the air before lunch on a Sunday. I thank God for these beautiful moments.  


Happy to have walked this far and on flip-flops. New record set in my #10k steps a day challenge. 

Very practical for home improvements. Repainting existing tiles without breaking the budget.

A trip to a paint store made me feel like a kid at Christmas. The metal effect rust look was actually applied on gypsum.
I love a rustic look like this one!
Spent lovely days at the pâtisserie this week as an apprentice. My sis-in-law is an amazing pâtissière.
Big thanks to her for sharing her gift with me and for being a wonderful teacher.
I am very happy to learn making these for the first time. 
Working on pastries made me happy. I have my brother in law and sister in law to thank for this opportunity.
Excited to put my first macarons and chouquettes in the oven. 
I am happy to work with my hands and apply filling and coating on these chocolate and coffee eclairs.
The upside to working there is I get to eat some too. 
This coming week, I'll be helping my husband out, as his tandem buddy on the paramotor. Lots of adventure starting tomorrow and I heard there's going to be a lot of running, (and maybe screaming haha). I must say, I'm pretty nervous.  Oh well, I suppose we should do something we're scared of from time to time. Wish me luck. 

What made you very happy recently?
I wish each of you a week full of joy and fulfilment. 
Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Such an opportunity to work alongside your sister in law. Your cakes look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your macarons and chouquettes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pastries arni! how amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything in this post brings me happiness! Especially the photo of you cooking. :) You have so much great ideas for budget home improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pastries look delicious and very photogenic as well. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete